|Monday||8:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
$150 per 50-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits? Is there an EAP (employee assistance program)?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is my co-payment schedule?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I typically accept several insurance policies. Please make sure you contact your primary health care provider or mental health care services to assure that Dr. Jana Mulvaney is a contracted network provider prior to first scheduled appointment. You will be responsible for any charges incurred that are not authorized.
- Blue Cross of California
- Blue Shield of California
- United Behavioral Health
- United Health Care Services
- Magellan Health Care
- SAG (Screen Actors Guild)
- Value Options
- New Directions
- Core Health Care
- LA Unified School District
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. Scholarship slots may also be available. Please request at outset of contact if needed.
Cash or checks are welcomed. Credit cards can not be accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.